Lexington Law Review 2017
The Lexington Law firm is one of the largest and most highly-regarded law firms that specialize in credit repair. Their team of lawyers and financial experts have a vast amount of knowledge and expertise within the credit industry, and have provided their invaluable services to hundreds of thousands of people impacted by poor credit scores.
Since 1991, Lexington Law has been repairing credit, providing legal services, and acting as a consumer advocate. The experienced team of advisers at Lexington Law are made up of attorneys and paralegals with experience in consumer rights and credit laws. They have been using their knowledge for the past 25 years to remove millions of negative items from people’s credit reports and to significantly improve dismal credit scores.
It is also noteworthy that TransUnion and Equifax, two of the largest credit bureaus in the country, have joined Lexington Law in a key alliance to validate the accuracy of your credit reports.
Call Now & Get FREE Consultation!
A Lexington Law Representative is Waiting to Hear From You…
How does Lexington Law’s credit repair process work?
Lexington Law’s team of legal experts personally work on your case with you, using their expertise and knowledge about consumer rights to challenge the credit bureaus on your behalf. Their credit repair process is comprised of the following steps:
- Case intake: Upon sign-up with Lexington Law, one of their advisers will help you set up your account and acquire your credit reports from the 3 major credit bureaus (TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax). They will review your reports and determine which items are negative or inaccurate, and assess which ones can be challenged. They may also require specific information about the circumstances for each item being challenged.
- Legal action: The dispute process begins. Your advisors correspond on your behalf with the creditors and credit bureaus to challenge the negative or inaccurate items on your report. The process and strategies are customized to fit your particular circumstances for optimum results. The problems that they work to resolve include inaccuracies, bankruptcies, late payments, identity theft, repossessions, charge offs, student loans, judgments and liens.
- Credit score analysis: You will be updated as soon as results start coming in, and you will be able to view a detailed analysis of your credit score via Lexington Law’s online dashboard. You’ll also be able to track your progress in real time, following which items were removed and which ones still need to be disputed.
- Follow-up and escalation: Items still remaining on your credit score after the first round of disputes will be escalated, and your advisor will follow up on them with another round of disputes.
Not only does Lexington Law provide professional, personalized service, they also give you access to helpful online tools and resources which make it easy to understand the details of your credit status.
Provides a quick, visual summary of your account, including items removed, creditor actions, disputes sent, and notifications
Displays a graph tracking your credit score, allowing you to follow the improvements to your credit rating as the disputes are addressed.
Keeps you up-to-date on details such as your payment history, credit history, amounts owing, and new credit, and how they are impacted by the items on your credit reports.
Contains extensive information to answer all of your credit-related questions.
Displays details about dispute status, notifications, creditors, and the effect of each negative item’s removal.
Notifies you as negative, positive, or neutral alerts related to your case appear.
Lets you view your past credit reports and request new reports.
What kind of results can I expect?
Lexington Law’s clients have experienced impressive credit repair results, seeing an average of 10.2 negative items (24% of their total items) removed within 4 months. Over the past 25 years, Lexington Law has helped hundreds of thousands of clients to improve their credit. In 2014, they were responsible for removing over 7 million items from clients’ credit reports.
Though there is no guarantee that everyone will see identical results, you can be sure that Lexington Law’s team of experts will do their best to repair your credit and substantially increase your credit score.
How long does the process take?
As everyone’s credit situation is unique, there is no standard time frame for the credit repair process. The length of time required will depend on how many negative items are on your report, and on how well the credit bureaus and creditors cooperate. Regardless of your situation, you can be sure that the Lexington Law team will work efficiently to help you reach your goals as quickly as possible.
When you call Lexington Law, you are eligible for a free credit consultation, including a free credit report and credit score. Once you are signed up, your credit repair service includes having a personal credit advisor, a personalized game plan, online tools to track your progress, and credit monitoring.
How do I get started?
Signing up with Lexington Law is very simple and straightforward. You can sign up online with their secure sign-up process, or you can call them and sign up with the help of one of their advisers. Once your account is set up, you will be given a free credit report summary to get you started.
How much does it cost?
Lexington Law offers 3 levels of service depending on your credit needs:
- $99.95 one-time first work fee to be paid from day 5-15, and then $79.95 monthly
- This entry-level package includes 2 essential services: they challenge the negative items on your report with the credit bureaus to ensure everything is correct, and they mediate with your creditors to safeguard your credit status from further decline.
- $99.95 one-time first work fee to be paid from day 5-15, and then $99.95 monthly
- In addition to the services offered in the Concord Standard plan, this package provides daily updates of your TransUnion credit score, monthly credit monitoring, monthly custom analysis, coaching on how to deal with negative report changes, and advice for credit inquiries
- $99.95 one-time first work fee to be paid from day 5-15, and then $119.95 monthly
- This comprehensive package offers all of the services mentioned above, but also includes FICO score tracking and analysis, protection from identity theft, the option of additional legal intervention in the form of cease and desist letters to overly-aggressive creditors or abusive debt collectors, along with personal finance tools to protect and manage your finances.
Are there any discounts available?
Yes, Lexington Law offers a 50% discount off your initial setup fee when you and your spouse, or any other family member, sign up together. After signing up and creating your account, have your spouse or family member sign up as well; the one-time 50% discount will be automatically applied to both you and your spouse’s first work fee.
Members of the military also qualify for a one-time 50% discount off the initial fee.
Does Lexington Law offer a guarantee?
Lexington Law does not offer a guarantee for their legal services. It’s impossible to guarantee a specific outcome when dealing with the credit bureaus and creditors because you cannot predict their responses. Lexington Law does not make any dishonest claims about cleaning up your credit within a specified amount of time; instead, you can trust that their excellent reputation and years of experience speak for their effective results.
Is it easy to cancel?
As there are no contracts required with Lexington Law, you can cancel at any time with no further obligations or fees. When you have reached your financial goals and are satisfied with your results, you can call them to cancel.
How do I contact Lexington Law?
Lexington Law’s head office is located in North Salt Lake, Utah, and they have offices in several states, but it’s not necessary to talk to them in person. You can call or email them from anywhere in the U.S.
Mon-Fri: 6:00 am to 10:00 pm MST
Sat: 7:00 am to 9:00 pm MST
Sun: 7:00 am to 8:00 pm MST
Call Lexington Law for a FREE Credit Summary and FREE Consultation.
Visit their website to get started.
Advantages of Lexington Law
- Here is a summary of the benefits of choosing Lexington Law:
- Have over 25 years of industry experience
- Professional service provided by their trained paralegals and attorneys
- Offer a 50% discount for spouses, family members, and active military members
- Secure online sign-up and same-day consultation
- Provide a free credit report summary and free credit score
- Service includes a personal credit advisor, personalized game plan, online tools to track your progress, and credit monitoring
- No contract is required so you can cancel anytime
- Free phone support available 7 days a week
- Licensed in all 50 states of the U.S.
Does Lexington law credit repair work?
- More than 7 million negative items were removed from client credit reports in 2014.
- According to clients, an average of 10.2 items were removed from their reports
- The BBB rates the firm A+
- Offer a 50% discount for spouses, family members, and active military members
- Lexington Law has over 24 years of experience in this niche
- Read Testimonials Here
There are many reasons why Lexington Law is the first choice for many people afflicted with poor credit ratings. In addition to excellent customer support and their knowledge of consumer rights and credit laws, Lexington Law is a top-rated credit repair company with a long history of removing millions of negative items from credit reports and helping their clients turn their lives around.